Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Healing is for you by Frances Hunter


Every person should "own" this book! Written by Frances Hunter. You will feel the annointing of the Lord as you read the book. Francis speaks about how healing is for you- The title of the book and in the back of the book there are Scripture references that you can memorize. Over and over in the book she is sharing how you can be healed before you read the end of the book. Francis prays for you over and over again. I believe God's power can touch and heal you right as you read this book. My parents Leon and Ruth Yingst met the Hunters and told me what wonderful people they are. I didn't know it, and I wrote to them and they sent me 2 books just to be bless me without knowing me I didn't even ask for the book so what a wonderful surprise! I believe God uses them in a mighty mighty way with His power. I have actually had this book a couple years -- Pray for the Hunters and like I said I think everyone should read this book. I am sharing this book right now with someone I know who needs healing. The Happy Hunter's Website is www.cfhunter.org

No comments:

Post a Comment