Saturday, November 14, 2009

doing book reviews...

I have been doing a lot of book reviews lately, It is fun and I am meeting lots of great authors. I read a lot. It is very relaxing. I have been reading a lot of love stories lately. I skip over any "sexy spots" in books, like I do in the movies and just get to the story.

I have been reading a lot of more meaty books techie books, and books that I have to really think so this has been a nice detour for me just to read a book like watching a sitcom. I can't watch TV at work so I use these like TV I found out that these little love stories have been a stress buster at work, as I work in sales and sometimes there can be stress since there have been a lot of changes at work this year. New staff, new system, layoffs, etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment